Staying Healthy Naturally
Creating adequate awareness on wellness.
“Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of year.” -Franklin P. Adams
- Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
- The enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health is one of the fundamental rights of every human being without distinction of race, religion, political belief, economic or social condition.
- Healthy development of the child is of basic importance; the ability to live harmoniously in a changing total environment is essential to such development.
- The health of all peoples is fundamental to the attainment of peace and security and is dependent on the fullest co-operation of individuals and States.
- The extension to all peoples of the benefits of medical, psychological and related knowledge is essential to the fullest attainment of health.
- Informed opinion and active co-operation on the part of the public are of the utmost importance in the improvement of the health of the people.
– The World Health Organization.
“Wellness is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
4 F’s OF LONG LIFE & WELLNESS
Everyone wants long life and prosperity. No one wants dementia or health issues in their old age. If you are one of such people, then there are four important tips to achieving a life of wellness and long life.
A lot of what we do in our early days affects the quality of life we live in our older years. If we pay attention to these four important aspects of our lives, we’ll enjoy the older years:
Subscribe to our free health tips today
Feel free to contact us and get on our blog
When it comes to health and wellness, everyone has an opinion. And because those opinions don’t always align, it’s hard to know who or what you can trust. That’s why we’ve compiled a range of expert articles to offer you reliable advice on everything from nutrition and exercise to natural ways of staying healthy.
Making the right choices for health and well-being can be challenging. Although we know what is good for us and how we can do — and be — better, we may not act on it, or if we do, we may, in due course, slide back to familiar ways.
How many times have you told yourself you were going to start exercising? Since you are reading this particular article, chances are you’re still there: contemplating an exercise programme but not yet doing too much about it.
The benefits of physical activity are well known to all: it can prevent a host of diseases, help you tone up your body and lift your mood.
Check out our blog posts